Búsqueda personalizada


18/12/13

Jason Derulo - "Talk Dirty" feat. 2 Chainz (Official HD Music Video)





Uploaded by: Jason Derulo

The new album from Jason Derulo "Tattoos" out now! Featuring the smash singles 'The Other Side" and "Talk Dirty" plus collaborations with Pitbull, The Game and Jordin Sparks. Download on iTunes here http://smarturl.it/DeruloTattoos Buy Talk Dirty on iTunes http://smarturl.it/TalkDirty Buy The Other Side on iTunes http://smarturl.it/JDTheOtherSide See Jason perform "Talk Dirty" on his "Tattoos World Tour" http://www.jasonderulo.com/tour Lyrics: TALK DIRTY TO ME I'm that flight that you get on International First class seat on my lap girl Riding comfortable 'Cause I know what the girls them need New York to Haiti I got lipstick stamps on my passport You make it hard to leave Been around the world don't speak the language But your booty don't need explaining All I really need to understand is when you Talk dirty to me You know the words to my songs No habla Ingles Our conversations ain't long But you know what is I know what the girls them want London to Taiwan I got lipstick stamps on my passport I think I need a new one Been around the world, don't speak the language But your booty don't need explaining All I really need to understand is when you Talk dirty to me (Uno) Met your friend in Rio (Dos) She was all on me yo (Tres) We can ménage a three tho (Quatro) Oh yeah Dos Cadenas, close to genius Sold out arenas, you can suck my penis Gilbert Arenas, guns on deck Chest to chest, tongue on neck International oral sex Every picture I take I pose a threat Bought a jet, what you expect? Her pussy's so good, I bought her a pet Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it Got it saved in my phone, under big booty Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it Got it saved in my phone, under big booty Been around the world, don't speak the language But your booty don't need explaining All I really need to understand is when you Talk dirty to me

Share/Bookmark

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario